Rust-Oleum Chalky Finish Furniture Paint is perfect for transforming old furniture. Use directly onto wood, brick, stone, plaster or any suitably primed rigid surface. Create a distressed look by applying two coats in contrasting colours then sanding or scouring when dry. Use Rustoleum Furniture Finishing Wax to protect and enhance.
- Renovate and transform furniture with our chalky finish Furniture Paint. With a classic, smooth touch, flat matt finish, it brings a new lease of life to tired, worn-out objects.
- No priming or sanding is necesssary on most surfaces.
- Ensure surface is clean and free from wax, dirt and oil.
- Coverage up to 14m squared per litre.
- Touch dry in 1 hour
- Second coat (if necessary) after 4 hours
- Full hardening after 4 hours.
- Clean with water.
- Prime any surfaces where stain bleed may occur
Available in Lodge's Homevalue, Athboy.