JML Handy Heater
- With the Handy Heater in your case, bag, toolkit, or even in your pocket, you’ll have your own, personal heat wherever you go. Just find a standard plug socket or power outlet, plug it in and set the temperature to keep chills at bay, anywhere.
- Handy Heater is the ideal solution to those cold spaces, at work, home or on holiday. Whether you’re doing a spot of DIY in a shed, car maintenance in the garage or just sitting at a draughty desk in a cold office space, all you need is a standard plug socket to surround yourself with cosy warm air.
- No cables, no wheels and no bulky heating units to get in your way. Just direct, comfy heat straight from the wall. The infrared heating element of Handy Heater is incredibly efficient because it uses a lot less energy than standard, larger heaters.
- Only 500 watts will give you a temperature range of up to 32°C, and it’s fully programmable so you can set the perfect temperature, easily read from the LED display, to suit the conditions. Plus, because of the clever way Handy Heater is made, there is a built-in safety cut off to prevent overheating and the outer casing stays cool to the touch so you can unplug it and take it with you, straight away.
- Handy Heater also comes with a timer function so you can preset the amount of time you want it to heat for, and then it will turn off automatically.
Available in Lodge's Homevalue, Athboy.